Wednesday, 26 March 2014

One Challenge finished - another underway

The deadline looms but - sigh - I've finished the Fat Quarterly e-magazine mini charm pack challenge.

Sorry, but there cannot be a big reveal until the magazine goes live, but here are a few sneak, peak photos.






I'm really happy with this quilt and love how it was quickly turned around.  The only negative point it the quilt label - it printed of great, it was made up just as I'd hoped, but I needed to do something extra to ensure the printing didn't disappear when washed.   So back to the development department for a lasting quilt label.  I will replace this one once I've cracked the issue with disappearing ink ;o)

Now that one challenge has finished I'm working on the SWD Guild challenge for this year - fungi, ferns, lichens, insects, creatures and critters.  

I have found inspiration around the internet and with our big Tri Annual Exhibition looming next year at the local Arts Centre, I'm going to work on a few projects.  One is well underway 
and another is slowly getting a stash of 'elements'

More on these pieces and the images that inspired them soon.


signature panel

1 comment:

Betty said...

I love this quilt, saw it in the FQ pre cuts magazine.
Where can I find the template for the feathers?