- Crib Quilt - March 2015 (want to have at the Guild to spur on others to make things), so working towards May 2014
- Soft sculpture spider - March 2015
- Lichen scarf/shawl - hand spun fibre, felted panels - March 2015
- Teal / batik quilt (because the back panels are hand dyed fabric) - March 2015
- Raffle scarfs / shawls - something for the teens - March 2015
Here's a little insight into my warped way of planning:-
Crib Quilt -
Two cotton pillow cases - tea dye these a nice soft tone - secondary fabric another hand dyed fabric or use hand dyed fabric scraps?
Design - something along the improv format with a fleece backing - time to visit my improv Pinterest board
These designs jumped out at me
Now my dilemma is my current stash of hand dyed fabrics - as you may remember I'm using them on the back of the Batik / Teal curve quilt
So it looks like I'd best stick with fabric scraps if wanting to use fabric from my stash. Of course I could dye more fabric but for that I'd best consider a colour palette. Something non gender specific to go with a pale beige or do I play safe and stick with white?